Thursday, May 27, 2010

16 hour sleeper train to MOSCOW!


So I didn't think I would have internet, yet here I am. Our train has internet! This is going to be the longest day of my life, but we are having fun. Our room on the train is literally the size of a closet (I wish I was exaggerating)!!! 4 girls with 4 suitcases in a closet with no space for anything. But now that we are settled on train its not too bad. Hopefully I will get some sleep because tomorrow we will be going all day (dressed in corporate casual clothing with no showers or time to get ready at the hotel) in RUSSIA! This IBI for you. Learn to go with the flow and just enjoy every moment of it. Will write more next time I have internet..

2 comments:

  1. Justine! This is Kristy! I hope this works b/c I so want to encourage you and say to keep up the great work on this blog! Moscow! Vilnus! Come be a missionary in Eastern Europe! Josiah Venture wants to start ministry in both of those countries, and I know you are going to love it!!!!
    You are so blessed, and you are seeing how God and culture are alive in these cities. What a rich experience! I wish I were there, too, with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. during the sermon in lithuania i couldn't help but think about u guys! who knows where god will lead me :) i definitely fell in love with the country!

    ReplyDelete