Today I woke up feeling sick.. sore throat and feeling a little bit feverish.. so you can pray for me! It was a very long day.. even though I was super excited to be in the most beautiful city in the world, I was exhausted and didn't feel very well.. we were up early for classes this morning and then toured the city and walked around until 8.. so I really need to go to bed so that I won't get sicker! Prague was as beautiful as I remembered it.. we saw the beautiful old cathedral and walked over the classic Charles bridge.. I'm excited to stay out later at night, when the streets are lit up so beautifully! Praying I feel better so that I can. We have a busy couple of days.. I cannot wait to have some free time!
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
First day in prague..
Today I woke up feeling sick.. sore throat and feeling a little bit feverish.. so you can pray for me! It was a very long day.. even though I was super excited to be in the most beautiful city in the world, I was exhausted and didn't feel very well.. we were up early for classes this morning and then toured the city and walked around until 8.. so I really need to go to bed so that I won't get sicker! Prague was as beautiful as I remembered it.. we saw the beautiful old cathedral and walked over the classic Charles bridge.. I'm excited to stay out later at night, when the streets are lit up so beautifully! Praying I feel better so that I can. We have a busy couple of days.. I cannot wait to have some free time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment